Am I Overthinking This?
Over-Answering Life's Questions In 101 Charts
Am I overthinking this? Probably.
This is a book of questions with answers, over-answers, and many charts: Did I screw up? How do I achieve work-life balance? Am I eating too much cheese? Do I have too many plants? Like a conversation with your non-judgmental best friend, Michelle Rial delivers a playful take on the little dilemmas that loom large in the mind of every adult through artful charts and funny, insightful questions.
* Building on her popular Instagram account @michellerial, Am I Overthinking This? brings whimsical charm to topics big and small
* Offers solidarity for the stressed, answers for the confused, and a good laugh for all
* Michelle Rial is an illustrator, writer and photographer who has been publishing charts online for almost a decade. Her work has been featured on USA Today , Fast Company , Vox , designboom , AV Club , and more.
Fans of Adulting: How to Become a Grownup in 535 Easy(ish) Steps , Thin Slices of Anxiety , and It's OK to Feel Things Deeply will relate to the humorous dilemmas in Am I Overthinking This?
This book serves as a reminder that there isn't always one right answer--and that, sometimes, the only answer is to pick a path and keep moving.
* A perfect coffee table, bathroom or bar top conversation-starting book
* Makes a great gift for a friend who tends to think about the big and small questions a bit too much
Raincoast Books 2019/08
Branch Call Number: